Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Way I Want You to Be

Because of my inexperience
I might not know what to say

I might even show my emotions
In a strange and peculiar way;

Now there are feelings
That I want to express from me to you

I want these feelings to be so strong and good
There’s no telling what you might want to do

When you are around me
I hope that it’s hard for you to maintain,

Your feelings, desires, dreams n’ thoughts
Are all for me to obtain

I want your heart, body, soul, and mind
I want you to let me search for things that are so hard to find

Can you show me, prove to me
That I need you around

If you can do that I can reassure you
That I’ll not ever let you down

Now I hope that it’s not asking you too much,
Cause it’s not for me;

But my dear, that’s just
The Way I Want You to Be

No comments: