Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wonder and Excitement

A life of wonder and excitement, one full of simplicity and delitement
A search that started from birth, one that shall continue till I return to mother earth
A love which can’t be explained, numerous have tried thru books and discussions
This one is hard to attain, a fire that grows, even with out a flame
To my understanding, I now see
The love that is in you, must be set free
To accept me, to protect me, to not ever neglect me
To help me shine when the days are not bright
Convince me the love we share is with all your might
I must allow you to grow and change
I must allow you to forgive and rearrange
I must, for any of this to be true,
I must allow you to be free
I must allow you to be you
I must continue to ask questions
I must continue to figure out life’s lessons
I must continue to be true to myself
This will allow me to be true to everyone else
I must complete that which I start
For if I do not
I shall create a void in my heart
I must remain focus
I must stay on task
I must remember what it means to be a leader
Not ever consider being last

No comments: