Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Image


I imagine a world without wrong, just right
I imagine not being judged by my color on first sight
I imagine having endless fun, being worry free
Just enjoying life, love, and family
I imagine not being apart of the rat race
I imagine relaxing under a moon lit sky,
seduction in the air
in an elogant, exotic place
Imagine becoming closer to God
I imagine love pouring out of me,
like blood racing thru my heart
I imagine if I could right all the wrong I've done
I imagine what it would be like to have a son
I imagine if my mother and grandmother were alive
I imagine the love of a mother they would provide
I imagine life with no boundries
I imagine my destiny and the legacy I shall leave
I imagine a love so attentive and patient
Some may find it the reason to believe
Fantasize, Dream, Imagine, be Amazing!

No comments: