Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wow

Wow, you are like fire as you enter the room
Your glow is so regal, it out shines the moon
Your nrg and presence require my total attention
As I fantasize of making love to you in different dimensions
My mind races and my heart beats faster to catch up
Your beauty has me in a trance; your walk leaves me speechless
We’ve made eye contact, my 3 seconds is up,
Now let’s get into some freakiness!
Excuse me as I enjoy every lick across the back of your neck
Forgive me for kissing you till I take your breath
Allow my soft tender caress to ease your racing thoughts
Maintain as you may while my voice adds to the seduction
Erasing all your faults
For I too am in a trance, my focus to captivate and persuade
I’m that much closer to a horizontal dance
Yes, this is all a silly game
But when you choose to be creative
WOW! Nothing is ever the same

No comments: